VISIT BODEGA DE LAS ESTRELLAS WINERY IN VALDEPEÑAS
Bodega de las Estrellas is a pre-phylloxera family winery that produces natural wines in earthenware jars.
The grapes come from our own vineyards and are grown organically and according to the cycles of the moon, in addition to a 100% natural production, exclusively from grapes, without denaturing processes, nor adding sulfites, preservatives, yeasts or other artificial substances. Obtaining aromas and flavors in the wines capable of expressing the sun of the region and the complexity and kindness of the earthenware jars.
WINE TOURISM IN VALDEPEÑAS | CIUDAD REAL
The winery develops an intense wine tourism activity where our work is explained and the wine culture is expanded in a pleasant, didactic and entertaining way, at the same time that it raises awareness of respect for the wine both at the time of elaboration and enjoyment.
NATURAL WINES MADE IN EARTHENWARE JARS
All our wines are natural and made in earthenware jars.
- White coupage of Verdejo and Macabeo.
- White Red wine coupage of Tempranillo and Garnacha.
- White Orange coupage of Airén and Macabeo.
- Young reds of Tempranillo, Syrah, Garnacha and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Mature red Tempranillo 9 months in oak barrels.
- Mature red wine from Tempranillo aged 4 years in earthenware jars.
- Mature red blend of Tempranillo and Cabernet Sauvignon aged 12 months in oak barrels.