VISIT BODEGAS FAELO (ALICANTE)
Bodegas Faelo. Represents the fourth generation of artisan winegrowers from Matola, in the district of Elche, in the south of the PDO Alicante-Spain, a region with a rich wine-growing history.
Until 2000, the wines were sold in bulk, without bottling at the Casa-Bodega. Jaime Soto, the owner of Bodegas Faelo, in collaboration with his father, decided to merge tradition with technological innovations in wine production. Thus the essence of the winery was born: "Bodegas Faelo Viticultura Seleccionada".
As winegrowers, we honour the environment, its traditions and embrace biodynamic and selected viticulture. Our vineyards (soil and vines) are nurtured naturally, creating products in harmony with nature. Each vintage produces unique wines with a limited numbered quantity of bottles.
WINE TOURISM IN ELCHE
Enjoy a unique experience in our winery, explore the winemaking tradition and taste our variety of wines.
Guided tour of the winery: Grandfather Rafael's winery, Old wine press, Vineyards, Fermentation room, Barrel room.
Tasting of 4 wines: White, rosé, red and sweet.
Individual plate of local products: savoury and vegetable cakes, dry sausages, cheeses, homemade bread with olive oil, fig-date bread.
Price: 18€ per person
Duration: 1h 30min
Gastronomic Tapas and Wine Experience
Premium experience to taste the typical tapas of Alicante, elaborated with artisan products from the Costa Blanca.
- Guided tour of the winery: Grandfather Rafael's winery, Old wine press, Vineyards, Fermentation hall, Barrel room.
- Tasting of 5 wines: White, rosé, young red, crianza red and sweet.
- Tasting for each visitor:
- 2 canapés with handmade products
- Individual plate of local products: savoury and vegetable cakes, dry sausages, cheeses, homemade bread with olive oil, hot meat pie, dessert: fig-date-apricot bread.
Price: 28€ per person
Duration: 2 hours